A magnitude 5.3 earthquake occurred in the Croatian Balkan country.
In the statement made by the European Mediterranean Seismological Center (EMSC), the epicenter was Rijeka It is said to be 37 kilometers away from the city.
The intensity of the earthquake, which occurred at 10:47 local time, was initially declared as 5.5, and later revised to 5.3.
It was recorded that the tremor occurred at a depth of 10 kilometers underground.
While no damages were reported after the earthquake, it was stated that the tremor was also felt in the countries of the region.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | MATUSITEB announced that the celebrations of December 21 will be held with the participation of the President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Mustafa Sentop.
- Balkans | The tradition of women’s revenge in Skopje will continue this year.
- Balkans | Osmani: North Macedonia will not apply a visa to Kosovo
- Balkans | United States of America; Germany welcomed the meeting of the delegations of Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | Greece’s imports from Russia reached a record high
- Balkans | The conference “Akif’s Speech is the Face of the Republic” held in Serbia
- Balkans | Another ship carrying humanitarian aid from Greece to Turkey
- Balkans | The second half of the year will start on January 23
- Balkans | Syriza Zebek’s deputy presented to Parliament the problem of equalizing the imam of the preachers in Greece
- Balkans | Political consultations between Turkey and Albania are held in Albania