The European Union Office in Kosovo and the Government of Kosovo have offered 45 scholarships to Kosovo students for postgraduate studies.
In his speech at the award ceremony, the Head of the EU Office in Kosovo, Thomas Szunyog, stated that the EU has offered scholarships to 400 students so far, and the selection is very competitive.
Emphasizing the large participation of women who have completed this program over the years and made up more than half of them, he said: “The elections are very competitive with exams and interviews. We look forward to your return to Kosovo. Public institutions need you.” He said.
Kosovo students who are awarded the scholarship will study in EU countries and work in Kosovo institutions for 3 years after education.
- Balkans | Statement from Albania: “We are on the side of Kosovo”
- Balkans | Belgrade Ambassador Aksoy urged Serbian students to apply for Turkey Scholarships
- Balkans | Recruitment into the Bulgarian army continues
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic participated in the “ADF120Sec” application of the Antalya Diplomatic Forum
- Balkans | The FEP in Western Thrace supports the improvement of Turkish-Greek relations
- Balkans | Aid sent to Turkey by land from Europe is classified in Edirne
- Balkans | AP: Albania is an important ally
- Balkans | He met the defense ministers of Kosovo and Turkey
- Balkans | The Turkish Embassy in Skopje organizes a poetry and writing contest
- Balkans | Archbishop of the Greek Orthodox Church calls to arms