Turkish students showed great success in the mathematics competition held between grades 6, 7 and 8 at Elena Gica Primary School in Pristina, where Turkish education is also provided.
In the inter-class school competition, class 6 student Aras Omar and class 8 student Sheela Shahia passed all the students and became the first.
Grade 6 student Aras Omar and Grade 8 student Sheela Shahia ranked first among all grade 6 and 8 students in the school.
Congratulating on the success of the school’s Turkish students in the field of mathematics, Deputy Principal of Elena Gica Elementary School, Agnesa Rachet-Globoder said, “I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate our students and teachers and stress how proud we are that Turkish students got the first place among many school students. Good success “.
- Balkans | $1.78 billion in World Bank support for Turkey after the “disaster of the century”.
- Balkans | Serbia provided aid to the victims of the Kahramanmaraş earthquake
- Balkans | Turkish municipalities in North Macedonia declared 7 days of mourning
- Balkans | The task of forming the government in Bulgaria was entrusted to Maria Gabriel
- Balkans | Bomb threat at the “East Gate Mall” shopping center
- Balkans | The European Union urges Kosovo and Serbia to de-escalate tensions
- Balkans | The new honorary consul of Izmir to North Macedonia d. Bilal became Kara
- Balkans | The world media is fighting the battle in the Kosovo Council
- Balkans | The wreckage of a small plane lost in a forested area in Croatia was found
- Balkans | The first step was taken to clean up the river bed at Mamusa