The Macedonian-Turkish Chamber of Commerce (MATTO) announced that 28 trucks of in-kind aid and 250 thousand euros of financial aid were sent to the earthquake area within the scope of the campaign launched to help the earthquake victims in Turkey.
In the statement made by MATTO on this subject, the following statements were included:
As part of the “Share Pain Relief” humanitarian aid campaign launched by the Macedonian-Turkish Chamber of Commerce (MATTO), 28 truckloads of materials were sent. So far, a total of 250 thousand euros have been collected and transferred to the Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD) account.
On February 6, 2023, an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.7 in the Kahramanmaras region of the Republic of Turkey caused many deaths and injuries.
MATTO continues the humanitarian aid campaign entitled “Sharing reduces pain” in order to contribute to the assistance of the earthquake victims in Turkey.
In addition to the financial support provided by MATTO members, blankets, heaters, (new) winter clothes, diapers, baby food, water and construction equipment (excavator) are provided to the Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD) under the supervision of the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Turkey.. Sent.
250 thousand euros collected so far for the earthquake victims in the Republic of Turkey, a member of MATTO, has been transferred to the AFAD account.
Donation account numbers:
MKD Account: 270-0641538507-69
– IBAN: MK07270722000058274
– Swift: EXPCMK22″
- Balkans | An important decision for 4 countries from Serbia
- Balkans | Government: The coalition is stable, and it is only natural that views differ on some issues
- Balkans | Cameroon is the only country in the world that does not celebrate its independence day.
- Balkans | Kosovo begins part of multinational exercise “Defender Europe 2023”
- Balkans | Kosovo says implementing the agreement reached with Serbia will ease tensions in the country
- Balkans | The United Nations says the earthquakes are the worst in the region in the past century
- Balkans | Croatia and Japan will face each other in the round of 16.
- Balkans | 12 thousand and 658 deaths due to Covid-19 in one week in China
- Balkans | Greece is preparing for general elections in May
- Balkans | The shortage of medicines in Greece provoked a reaction from the main opposition and pharmacists