The Macedonian Union of Turkish Civil Society Organizations (MATUSITEB) announced that a total of 122 thousand 98 euros have been collected so far in the “We are with you, Turkey” aid campaign launched for the earthquake region of Turkey.
The following statements were made in the statement made by MATUSITEB on this subject:
The aid campaign “We are with Turkey” that we started on February 6,
3 million 289 thousand 758 dinars (53,492 euros) in the first stage
Later 4 million 219 thousand 315 dinars (68,606 euros)
We would like to thank all citizens, NGOs, merchants, individuals and institutions who donated.
Our campaign continues without interruption, we await your donations.
The aid campaign is being carried out in order to heal the wounds of the earthquake survivors, even if only a little bit.
We stand by the one-body Turkey motherland! “
- Balkans | Kosovo celebrates 15 years of its independence
- Balkans | The “Turhan Emin Bey Awards” were presented on the 575th anniversary of the first mosque in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Kosovar Defense Minister Mahaj met with Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | President Erdogan: We are the country that exports the most to Kosovo
- Balkans | A ceremony was held for those who lost their lives in the “Farhadi massacre” in Sarajevo
- 9 heirs who had to wait many years to become king
- Balkans | Slovenia is ready to support Bosnia and Herzegovina in the process of joining the European Union
- Balkans | The conference “Turks and Turks in the Balkans” has started in Pristina
- Balkans | The 28th anniversary of the Srebrenica genocide will be marked with special content on TRT
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister Dendias visited Kosovo