President of the Macedonian Union of Turkish Civil Society Organizations (MATUSITEB) Tahsin Ibrahim and Vice President Mehmet Arif were guests of the “Current” program presented by MTV’s Turkish News Officer Sedat Azizoglu.
In the statement made by MATUSITEB, the following statements were made:
MATUSITEB Chairman Tahsin Ibrahim and Vice President Mehmet Arif were the guests of the broadcast titled “Al-Hali” prepared and presented by MTV’s Turkish News Officer, Sedat Azizoglu.
In the program, the activities of MATUSITEB and the activities of the National Turkish Education Day on December 21 were discussed.
The program will be broadcast on MRT-4 on December 15 (tonight) at 21:00.
- Balkans | Vucic: I will support Morocco against Croatia, they are our brothers
- Balkans | The Badal Tunnel was opened to increase the convenience of transportation from Iran to Bulgaria
- Balkans | The era of Giovanni Guidetti in Serbia
- Balkans | 2 Serbs, including a child, were wounded by gunfire in Kosovo
- The International Balkan University has published a “Turk-Macedonian Evidence Settlement Map”
- Balkans | 35 kilometers of additional steel fencing stretches from Greece to the banks of the Evros River
- Balkans | Trenchevska: We are improving the quality of life of pensioners
- Balkans | The Greek Cypriot administration will donate to the Hellenic Army
- Balkans | Presidency employees left without salaries in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Bulgaria has paid more than 740,000 levs in damages due to the rulings of the European Court of Human Rights in 2021