Gostivar Mayor Arben Tarafari met two retired Turkish teachers for a traditional lunch.
Mayor of Gustivar Arben Tarafari shared the following statements on the matter:
“Like every year, this year I organized an official meeting and lunch with retired Turkish teachers from our municipality.
In this meeting, which coincided with World Education Day, we discussed past and present education challenges.
As a local administration, we have been holding meetings with retired Albanian, Macedonian and Turkish teachers for five consecutive years.
- Balkans | Bomb threats to schools in Ohrid are unfounded
- Balkans | The European Union and NATO are satisfied with the de-escalation in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Telegraph Agency opened the National Press Club in Karjali
- Balkans | NATO defense ministers meet on February 3.
- What you need to know about Inuit snow goggles
- Balkans | Ivan Kolev was re-elected President of the Criminal Court
- Balkans | Register on the Skopje – Istanbul route
- Balkans | Serbs protest in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | New security measures were introduced in northern Kosovo, where tensions were running high
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop approved the Advisory Council of Western Thrace