The Ministry of National Defense announced that Mehmedci’s peace support mission in Kosovo would continue until September.
Ministry sources reported information about the conditions of the Turkish military elements that began their mission in Kosovo on July 2.
The statement read: “Our work is continuing successfully so far, and there is no negative issue. Our federation’s mission will continue until the beginning of September.”
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Degar Ibrahimi, the youngest hafiz in North Macedonia, received a hafiz license
- Balkans | The goal of the Turkish women’s national handball team against Serbia is to win.
- Balkans | 20 people were killed in a fire in a nursing home in Russia
- Balkans | The arrest of the suspect in the FETO organization while he was fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | M.Gyorce Petrov won the Macedonian Cup
- Balkans | Turkish President Erdogan meets with the leaders of Serbia and Kosovo
- All about her diary and life story
- Balkans | 85,000 euros have been collected for the victims of the Mmusha earthquake
- Balkans | Croatia and Slovenia both want to tackle irregular migration
- Balkans | n. Macedonian parliament dismisses deputy ministers