Members of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina will visit Turkey at the invitation of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
In the statement of the Presidency, the President of the Council and the Serbian Member Zelica SvijanovicCroatian member Zeljko Komcic and Bosnian member Denis BeserovicIt is noteworthy that Turkey will pay an official visit to Turkey on Friday, February 24.
The statement said that the council members will meet President Erdogan in Istanbul as part of the visit.
After the earthquakes that hit Kahramanmaraş, Komsic, a Croatian member of the council, visited Turkey on February 17 and met with President Erdogan.
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Balkans | Another earthquake occurred in Steppe
- Balkans | Mufti Ahmed Mete commemorates the first anniversary of his death
- Balkans | Award from the Red Cross of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina to AA
- Balkans | The new Prime Minister of Scotland, Joseph, led prayers on his first day at his official residence
- Balkans | Participants of the Vukovar-Srebrenica Marathon arrive at the Potocari Memorial Cemetery
- Balkans | Record deposits in banks in Kosovo
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe’s new transfer, Edin Dzeko, has gone into his first training session with the team
- Balkans | Major earthquakes that shook the world
- Balkans | Commemoration of the Kosovo deportation in 1999 in Platsi