The President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, Mustafa Şentop, issued a telegram of condolences to those who lost their lives in the armed attack on the primary school in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia.
Sentop stated, in a post on his social media account, that he learned with sadness the loss of life in the armed attack on a primary school in Belgrade.
Sending his condolences to Vladimir Orlik, Speaker of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia, Şentop said, “I share the pain of the friendly people of Serbia. I offer my condolences to the families who lost their relatives and children, and I wish a speedy recovery to the injured.” Use the phrase.
- Balkans | The gas link between Bulgaria and Serbia will be ready by October
- Balkans | Martyrs’ Day was celebrated with prayers throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Macedonia is celebrating 30 years since it joined the United Nations
- Balkans | “A bomb threat has been reported in 10 schools in Skopje and 5 schools in Manastir”
- Balkans | Confession from the Greek press: Let’s face it, we can’t compete with Türkiye
- Balkans | 49 million euros for waste management from the European Union and Germany to Kosovo
- Balkans | Croatia’s support for Romania’s accession to Schengen
- Balkans | Businesswomen from Bulgaria and Turkey will meet in Burgas
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Terrible news from Turkey that saddens us all
- Balkans | What time is the Eid prayer held?