Croatian Prime Minister Andrej Plenković also met with Turkey’s ambassador to Zagreb, Yavuz Selim Kiran.
Plenkovic, who signed the mourning protocol that was opened at the embassy, expressed his condolences to the Turkish people.
In Bosnia and Herzegovina, officials of the Sarajevo Canton signed the book of condolences, which was opened at the Turkish Embassy in Sarajevo.
- Balkans | Participants of the Vukovar-Srebrenica Marathon arrive at the Potocari Memorial Cemetery
- Balkans | 2 Serbs, including a child, were wounded by gunfire in Kosovo
- Balkans | The memory of Mehmet Akif Ersoy was commemorated with gratitude and glory in Kosovo
- Balkans | Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Dönmez met with the former President of the Constitutional Court, Murad
- Classic cars displayed in Albania
- Balkans | Artisans from Edirne learn Bulgarian at the course inaugurated by ETSO
- Balkans | Bulgarian companies can apply for support to the NATO Innovation Fund
- Balkans | Thousands protest against a train accident in Greece
- Balkans | Minister Soylu met with Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirdjieff
- Balkans | Kosovo celebrates the twenty-fourth anniversary of its freedom