Bosnia and HerzegovinaBakir Izetbegović, Chairman of the Democratic Action Party (SDA), the largest Bosnian party in Turkey, participated in the #SevenSevilir campaign launched by the AKP Presidency in Istanbul and became President. Recep Tayyip Erdoganto supports send the message.
Izetbegović took part in the campaign, which resonated in BiH as well, with a photo he shared on social media.
In the photo he shared, the Bosnian leader also included a comment about Erdogan at an AKP rally in Sarajevo in May 2018.
And Izetbegović stated, as mentioned in the hadith, that God sends a leader to remind his nation of his religion every century, “If he sends, he also helps him. And when he helps, no one can beat him. We Bosnians had Ali Izetbegović. Now you have someone sent by God. His name is Rajab Ok Erdogan. Share his word.
Izetbegovic said in a post: “He is loved, Brother Recep Tayyip Erdogan is loved.” made remarks.
- Balkans | Proposing a joint energy strategy from Greece to Türkiye
- Balkans | Presentation from Abazović to Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Croatian leader Milanovic said it was time to turn a new page in relations with Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | “Serbia remains the main and most dangerous threat to Kosovo”
- Balkans | AP: Albania is an important ally
- Balkans | A message of friendship from Erdogan to Greece
- Balkans | Chechens, who do not want to be drafted into Russia, want to go to the European Union through Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Balkans | “Albania has become one of Turkey’s largest partners”
- Balkans | Bosnian parliamentarian calls for war compensation from Serbia