Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu is visiting Bulgaria today to attend the breakfast.
“The Minister is expected to address our businessmen in Shumen within the scope of his visit, and to meet students and like-minded community representatives on the occasion of their fast,” said a written statement from the ministry. separator programme.
- Balkans | Hungarian President Novak visited a 5-year-old earthquake victim in Adana
- Balkans | China has reported a decrease in the number of patients and deaths in the COVID-19 outbreak
- Balkans | European Union: Serbia’s non-compliance with the Ohrid Agreement will have a “very negative” impact on the accession process
- Balkans | Corti: The Franco-German plan is not a final solution
- Balkans | Serbian Leader Vucic: I am concerned about the situation in Kosovo
- Balkans | Corti met with German Chancellor Scholz and French Foreign Minister Colonna
- Balkans | Kovaczewski said the security situation in the country is stable
- Balkans | More than 9 million Muslims prayed at the Kaaba in the first ten days of Ramadan
- Balkans | Greece rescued 46 irregular migrants who entered Turkish territorial waters
- Balkans | The woman who ran a sewing shop in Greece turned out to be a Russian agent