Croatian President Zoran Milanovic said that weapons should never be sent to Ukraine and that this would only prolong the war.
Milanovic asserted that a war against a nuclear superpower like Russia could not be won conventionally, and said, “Who pays the price for this war? Europe. America pays as little as possible. This is a very dangerous situation,” he said.
What the West is doing collectively is profoundly immoral, Milanovic asserted, “Sending German tanks into Ukraine will draw the Russians to each other more. Likewise in China. My job is to stay away from it and prevent us from becoming circus animals. Any involvement in war is very dangerous.” He said.
Emphasizing that Russia is a dangerous country, Milanović said: “Hysteria and hatred are pushing Europe into a great catastrophe.”
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Brnabic: Russia is not behind the protests
- Balkans | Konjufca: Serbia aims to destabilize northern Kosovo
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkan Time | Small and medium enterprises can join the Monitoring Committee of the Cross Border Cooperation Program between Greece and Bulgaria
- Balkans | Bulgaria is on alert for Turkey: another 20 truckloads of relief supplies are on their way
- Balkans | The third company that makes the largest number of trips to Greece is from Bursa
- Balkans | 118 departments can be applied at Sofia University with high school graduation degrees
- 10 museums in Ankara that you must see
- Balkans | Strumica becomes the first municipality to open a shelter for stray dogs
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.