Montenegrin President Jakov Milatović has indicated the restoration of strained bilateral relations with Serbia under former President Milo Djukanovic.
Milatović, who defined Serbia as the largest economic partner, announced that he plans to visit Belgrade very soon, at the invitation of Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic.
Milatović, Montenegro advances to NATO membership, European UnionHe stated that it is important for the country’s foreign policy to focus on Turkey and strengthen cooperation with the countries of the Western Balkans.
Speaking to Radio and Television of Montenegro, Milatović said that he will meet with high-level representatives of the European Union on May 30 in Brussels, where he will make his first official visit, and then he will visit Serbia.
Expressing that the participation of regional leaders in the oath ceremony means the support of neighbors for the change that Montenegro has brought with it, Milatović said that his primary support in the Western Balkans is for the Berlin process, but the Open Balkans initiative is. Useful provided that works with a focus on European integration.
Milatovic soon United States of AmericaHe also announced that he would visit
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Thousands protest against a train accident in Greece
- Balkans | March 18 Martyrs’ Day and Naval Victory Program Çanakkale held in Albania
- Balkans | Funeral prayer for a young Turkish man killed in France
- Balkans | Turkish athletes from Bosnia and Herzegovina returned with six medals
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes is moving away from Serbia in the Europa League
- Balkans | Croatia, which has been condemned by the European Court of Human Rights for its treatment of migrants, is keeping silent
- Balkans | Ramadan Tradition in Sarajevo: Children and Women Reciprocate
- Balkans | Artists in Greece are protesting the acceptance of fine art degrees as equivalent to high school diplomas
- Balkans | Vucic said he was “skeptical” about a solution to the Kosovo issue.
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Greece goals￼