The average price of fresh milk in the trade network in Bulgaria is 3.54 levs. This price is more expensive than 7 European countries, including Greece, Romania, Austria, Germany and the Czech Republic.
In response to this situation, the government reported that the volume of sales of dairy products by LB Bulgaricum doubled. A month ago, prices were reduced by 30%.
With the new prices of the state company, dairy products have already been delivered to the stores of the Central Cooperative Union in the cities of Sofia, Plovdiv (Plovdiv) and Lovich (Lovka). Consumers are happy to spend less on milk, cheese and cheddar cheese. The cooperative union maintains that prices are below the national average but not at the expense of the quality of the goods.
Information obtained from the state-owned website foodprice.bg, which monitors prices of products included in the consumer price index basket by bTV, shows that the price of fresh milk has fallen from BGN 3.55 to BGN 3.54 in just the past two weeks. 1 stotinka cheaper.
It turns out that milk has been the most expensive in Bulgaria for the past 14 days. According to data on the government website, in Germany the cost is 1 leva, while a liter of fresh milk costs less in Croatia.
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Dodik: We are seriously considering the independence of Republika Srpska
- Balkans | Master Scholarship for 45 Kosovo Students from the European Union
- Balkans | The Mufti of Kosovo Ternava handed over the financial aid collected in the mosques to Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | Two aid trucks set off from North Macedonia to the earthquake zones
- Balkans | Whether Bulgaria will enter the eurozone will be decided in May
- Balkans | Sergeant Qandili will check today
- Balkans | Voters in Greece go to the polls in the general election
- Balkans | Detained in Serbia on suspicion of terrorist acts
- Balkans | There is a shortage of 218 judges in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Signing a cooperation protocol between Türkiye and Kosovo