Workers working at a coal mine in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina, organized an action to draw attention to unpaid salaries and contributions.
Miners from Bosnia and Herzegovina, unable to receive their February wages and quarry contributions, marched to the motorway entrances and blocked the main road to Zenica.
The miners said they would not leave until their demands were met.
The workers spent the night in the square of BiH to draw attention to the situation in which they live.
- Balkans | Rama’s reaction to the European Union and the United States
- Balkans | The leader who brings Turkey and the Balkans closer together: Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- Balkans | The program of commemoration of “Ataullah Kurtesh Hushfendi” was held in Skopje
- Balkans | “Bulgaria must respond sharply to Pandarovski’s statement”
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing to limit cash payments to 10,000 euros
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Corridor 8 is a new economic and development engine for the country
- Balkans | Miroslav Blazevic, coach of the Bosnian-Croatian national team, nicknamed the “coach of teachers”, has passed away.
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina Alumni Association Turkey sent an aid truck to earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | A Bosnian Muslim who went on pilgrimage from Austria on foot arrived in Kirkuk
- Balkans | Amnesty International reported on the problems of the Turks of Western Thrace