Turkish Defense Minister Akar said, “We are not in an aggressive position towards any of our neighbours, especially Greece.” He said.
“There is an agreement to extend the grain agreement,” Turkish National Defense Minister Hulusi Akar said, regarding the four-way meeting between the deputy defense ministers of Turkey, Russia and Ukraine and UN officials in Istanbul. .
Minister Hulusi Akar addressed the staff after the activities of the Distinguished Observer Day of the Kertran 2023 exercise yesterday. Congratulating the staff on the successful exercise, Akar emphasized the effective, deterrent and respectful features of the Turkish Armed Forces. Noting that the Turkish Armed Forces are going through the busiest period in the history of the Republic, Akar said, “All of our elements are engaged. On the one hand, we are fighting terrorism and protecting our rights and interests in our seas and in the skies, and on the other hand, we are cooperating with our friends and brothers and supporting them in their just cause.”
We don’t have a hidden agenda.
Pointing out that they are working for Turkey’s well-being and survival and that Mehmetcik has succeeded in doing his duty in this regard, Akar said the following regarding developments in the Aegean Sea, the eastern Mediterranean and Cyprus:
We do not take an aggressive stance towards any of our neighbours, especially Greece. We support resolving problems through dialogue and peaceful means and methods within the framework of international law and good-neighborly relations. We say that the Aegean Sea should be a sea of friendship, and that the wealth of the two parties should be shared fairly, and that they should live safely and happily. There is a moratorium between the two countries to conduct training during the tourism period. We told them we are ready to expand on this and we can discuss it. we are waiting. We don’t have a hidden agenda.”
More than 30 million tons of grain have been transported.
Making assessments about the grain corridor established with the initiatives of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to solve the international food crisis caused by the Russian-Ukrainian war, Akar said, “With the signing of the Black Sea Grain Initiative with the support of Turkey, more than 30 million tons of grain are being shipped to countries in need. I did. What does this mean? He said that “preventing hunger means maintaining stability.” On the subject, Akar made the following statements regarding the meeting held in Istanbul between the deputy defense ministers of Turkey, Russia and Ukraine and UN officials:
“As part of the first information received, the meeting in Istanbul was positive. It was agreed to extend the grain agreement. However, we have commercial ships in Ukrainian ports. They said that a framework agreement has been reached for the safe return of six ships to our country. We continue to work on this trend.”
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | More than 3,000 search and rescue and medical staff from Europe went to the quake zone
- Balkans | Emil, the youngest male in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and her older brother Adnan talked about their 15-month preservation process
- Balkans | Djokovic beats Tsitsipas in the Australian Open final
- Balkans | A warning from Komsić to the Serbian leader Dodik
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev tasked the Socialists with forming a government
- Balkans | Jirvala: Dacic is responsible for the massacres of the war in Kosovo
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina’s 560-year-old traditional drink: Bosnian coffee
- Balkans | Opposition leader Mikoski accused power partners Kovaczewski and Ahmety
- Balkans | Second ammonia leak in a month in Serbia
- Balkans | Bulgarian Vice President Yotova evaluated citizenship renewal applications