Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu had a telephone conversation with Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias.
According to information obtained from diplomatic sources, Cavusoglu spoke on the phone with his Greek counterpart Dendias.
At the meeting in which consular cases were evaluated, the issue of extradition of a Greek citizen detained in Turkey was discussed.
- Balkans | Courtesy visit to the children in the orphanage
- Balkans | The Australian Open tennis tournament has begun, as Serbian tennis player Djokovic returns after a year’s sabbatical
- Balkans | Serbs set up a new barrier in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | The citizen who jumped to Vardar survived ￼
- Balkans | The world welcomes the new year with enthusiasm
- Balkans | 49 million euros for waste management from the European Union and Germany to Kosovo
- Balkans | Commemoration of the Khojaly massacre in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Description “Kosovo” by Milanović
- Balkans | Master Scholarship for 45 Kosovo Students from the European Union
- Balkans | Greece’s 2023 defense budget announcement