Defense Minister of Kosovo Armind Mahaj received Colonel Sevilay Çetin Çamur, Military Adviser for Bilateral Relations of the Republic of Turkey, during his farewell visit.
On this occasion, Minister Mahajj thanked Colonel Chamour for his cooperation and contributions in the field of professional advice.
On the other hand, he thanked Colonel Çamur for the close cooperation during his tenure as the lead advisor in the Kosovo Ministry of Defense, stressing that it is a special honor to serve the development perspective of the Kosovo Security Forces (FSK).
Expressing his gratitude for his dedication, Minister Miha presented him with a medal for Colonel Sevelay Çetin Chamur.
- Balkans | The countries of the European Union have shipped several weapons and ammunition to Ukraine for a year
- Balkans | The prime ministers of the Netherlands and Luxembourg travel to Kosovo
- Balkans | The Bulgarian People’s Party will restore its mandate to form a second government next week
- Balkans | The Turkish referees will serve in the VAR room for the Zalgiris-Struga match
- Balkans | Support contract for Kosovo in Albania
- 9 heirs who had to wait many years to become king
- Balkans | And we salute those honored with mercy on the seventy-fifth anniversary of their execution
- Balkans | The first necropolis of Athens hosts the works of famous sculptors
- Balkans | Application “Association of Bosnian Municipalities” in Serbia
- Balkans | Bobuchi: Several thousand companies will pay the crisis tax