Mirza Varisanović, a former Bosnian player of Bursaspor, became the new coach of Sarajevo, one of the Bosnian Premier League teams.
Sarajevo FC CEO Ajla Aljamanović announced in a press conference today that Varisanović is the new coach of the club.
Referring to Varisanović’s selection among several candidates, Alimanović said, “We concluded that Mirza Varisanović can contribute more to the club’s current goals and strategies.” He said
Varisanovic expressed his happiness with his appointment as a coach, and said: “Our goal is Europe, and we will not abandon it, no matter what the situation is at the table.” He said.
Sarajevo coach Vada Dudic, who bid farewell to the Bosnia and Herzegovina Cup after the Sarajevo match on October 19, announced his resignation.
- Balkans | Scandalous statements about Turkey in the report of the Kosovo Academy of Sciences
- Balkans | Serbian report from the European Parliament
- Balkans | Turkish swimmers have won 38 medals in the Serbian and Cypriot championships
- Balkans | Amazing help from Bulgarian women: they knit 2,500 stockings and send them to earthquake victims
- Journals published in Turkish will be presented in Bulgaria and in Bulgarian in Serbia
- Balkans | FSK Post from Kosovar President Osmani: We are proud of you
- Balkans | 39 people they tried to send from Greece to Türkiye were arrested
- Balkans | March against racism and discrimination in Athens
- Balkans | Turks in European countries mobilized to help earthquake victims
- Balkans | The Secretary General of the Ministry of Religious Affairs of Greece, Calanches, denounced the attack on the mosque in Western Thrace.