Mirza Varisanović, a former Bosnian player of Bursaspor, became the new coach of Sarajevo, one of the Bosnian Premier League teams.
Sarajevo FC CEO Ajla Aljamanović announced in a press conference today that Varisanović is the new coach of the club.
Referring to Varisanović’s selection among several candidates, Alimanović said, “We concluded that Mirza Varisanović can contribute more to the club’s current goals and strategies.” He said
Varisanovic expressed his happiness with his appointment as a coach, and said: “Our goal is Europe, and we will not abandon it, no matter what the situation is at the table.” He said.
Sarajevo coach Vada Dudic, who bid farewell to the Bosnia and Herzegovina Cup after the Sarajevo match on October 19, announced his resignation.
- Balkans | The hearing on the extradition of Thodex founder Ozer to Turkey has been postponed to December 20
- Balkans | Serbia sends humanitarian aid to Ukraine
- Balkans | Austria will support Bulgaria in the fight against illegal immigration
- Balkans | Zaharova threatened: “The fate of Kosovo …”
- From ancient sewers to the first flush: toilet culture and history
- Balkans | The heinous attack on a mosque in Bosnia and Herzegovina has been met with a backlash
- Balkans | Opening of the European Center for Digital Innovation in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Humanitarian aid for Afghan refugees in Iran from Bulgaria
- Balkans | Recruitment into the Bulgarian army continues
- Balkans | Police remove barricades in Ştırptse