MKE Ankaragücü, one of the Spor Toto Super League teams, has transferred Bosnia and Herzegovina midfielder Andrej Dokanovic.
In the statement made by the club, a 4.5-year contract was signed with the 21-year-old Dukanović, who was transferred from Sarajevo, one of the first football league teams in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Balkans | 600 thousand people left Bosnia and Herzegovina in 10 years
- Balkans | Bomb threat on 10 schools in Macedonia
- Balkans | Constantine II, the last king of Greece, will not be buried in a state ceremony
- Balkans | Turkey sells natural gas to Bulgaria
- Balkans | A barricade was set on fire in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | A former colonel in Kosovo says he wants to host the Turkish families of earthquake victims
- Balkans | Two former Croatian soldiers were sentenced to 16 years in prison
- Balkans | The woman who ran a sewing shop in Greece turned out to be a Russian agent
- Balkans | He made a reform proposal for the EU electricity market
- Balkans | They told the Greek team what they experienced in the earthquake zone: I was very emotional