He announced that Monday, January 2, would be an official holiday for all citizens of the state.
The Ministry of Labor and Social Policies announced that Monday, January 2, will be an official holiday for all citizens in the country.
In the ministry’s statement, he celebrated the new year for citizens.
- What you need to know about Pompeii | ListList.com
- Balkans | The EU’s proposal for a “final agreement” on Kosovo and Serbia has leaked to the press
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop visited Tefeyyüz Primary School, which provides education in Turkish, in Skopje.
- Balkans | n. The number of judges in the Macedonian Constitutional Court decreased to 6
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko defeated Greek representative Panathinaikos
- Balkans | The delegations of Turkey, Germany and Greece held a tripartite meeting in Brussels
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Consul General in Thessaloniki visited the head of the province, Meteos
- Balkans | Former Chief of the General Staff Pavel won the presidential elections in the Czech Republic
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece should not miscalculate
- Balkans | Sergey Lavrov: We are always open to contacting our Serbian friends