Montenegrin Prime Minister Dritan Abazović held talks in Albania.
While the title of honorary doctorate was presented to Abazović by a private university in the capital, Tirana, Abazović’s book “Critique of Global Ethics” was presented in this context as well.
The ceremony was also attended by Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama.
After the end of the program, Abazović answered questions from journalists.
- Balkans | The population crisis is worsening in Bulgaria
- What is Gothic architecture? 9 Examples of Gothic Architecture
- Balkans | Wiretapping scandal in Greece: the opposition decided not to participate in the parliamentary vote
- Balkans | Bomb threat at Skopje airport
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev met with Austrian Chancellor Nhamiro
- Balkans | The European Union agrees to Croatia’s accession to the Schengen Area
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Ottoman President visits flood-affected municipalities
- Balkans | chain accident on the Kirchova – Gostivar highway; one wounded
- Balkans | Croatia responds to the European Union’s refusal to send troops to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The United States described the burning of the Qur’an as a disgusting act, but did not condemn it.