The Ministry of Education in North Macedonia announced that it had received more than 20 reports of violence in schools.
Speaking before the “Violence Among Children” committee, Education and Science Minister Yetun Shakiri stated that more than 20 letters were sent to email addresses where violence in schools could be reported.
Referring to receiving notifications from more than 20 different email addresses, the despicable said: “There were also good experiences and advice from different parties to solve problems. When we talk about violence, we also have positive attitudes. Let’s use the good and bad experiences.” He rated it.
When asked if there were complaints about schools not responding to bullying cases, Shakiri confirmed the existence of such cases.
- Balkans | The XIII International Scout Camp held in Ohrid with the support of TIKA
- Balkans | Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc moved to Ohrid
- Russia: Ukraine continued its attacks despite the declaration of a cease-fire
- Balkans | The barriers erected by Serbs in northern Kosovo were not removed
- Balkans | Brnabic: “We are on the brink of armed conflict because of Corte’s actions”
- Balkans | Cleaners compete with garbage trucks at the Cest is d’Best festival in Croatia
- Balkans | 520 million pounds of military aid to Ukraine from European countries
- Balkans | 16 people were killed, including the Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs, in a helicopter crash near Kyiv
- Balkans | Kosovo and Serbia begin negotiations on the implementation of the Ohrid Agreement
- Balkans | Commemoration of 9 people who lost their lives in the attack in Serbia