Saudi Arabia announced that more than 9 million Muslims pray at the Holy Kaaba in the first ten days of Ramadan.
The Presidency of Women’s Affairs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia made a statement on the matter through its account on social networking sites.
The statement indicated that 9 million 357 thousand and 853 Muslims performed Umrah and prayed in the first 10 days of Ramadan at the Grand Mosque.
The statement issued by the Presidency of the Prophet’s Mosque stated that 10.3 million Muslims visited the Prophet’s Mosque and prayed in the first ten days of Ramadan.
In its March 26 statement, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia announced that a person can only perform Umrah once in Ramadan, “to give more people an opportunity to worship.”
- Balkans | The European Union extends economic sanctions against Russia for another 6 months
- Balkans | Osmani: No threat to autonomy
- Balkans | Only 169 Bulgarian citizens from North Macedonia submitted their votes in the elections
- Balkans | Chief of the General Staff of Ukraine Zaluzhny: We have enough strength to defeat the enemy
- Balkans | 3 more TGK trucks set off for Turkey
- Balkans | Detention of a mayoral candidate from the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | Bayburt University in the international exhibition held in Kosovo
- Balkans | Ambassador Sakar’s farewell visit to Kosovar President Osmani
- Balkans | Radev: Bulgaria can develop as a leading player in the field of satellite communications in our region
- Balkans | Bomb threat at the “East Gate Mall” shopping center