Parliament members in North Macedonia will return to work tomorrow after 11 days of New Year and religious holidays.
Tomorrow, the Speaker will coordinate regularly with the coordinators of the parliamentary blocs, and the activities of this week will be guided by the results of this week. The sessions of the two parliamentary bodies were also announced.
According to the information published on the parliament’s website, sessions of the National Council for European Integration and the Defense and Security Committee are scheduled to take place, and the first plenary session of this year is expected to take place on Tuesday, January 10.
Members of the National Council for European Integration will hear about the program and priorities of the Swedish Presidency of the Council of the European Union for the period from January to June 2023.
- Balkans | The European Hand of Orphans Association extends the Hand of Mercy to orphans in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Greek MP Eva Kaili, who was arrested on charges of corruption in the European Parliament, was ordered to continue the detention.
- Balkans | Detained in Serbia on suspicion of terrorist acts
- Balkans | Austria is pressuring Bulgaria to receive two billion euros to protect its borders with Turkey
- Balkans | President Erdogan: We are the country that exports the most to Kosovo
- Balkans | Important statements from the Kosovar footballer Beteki of Konyaspor
- 14 museums you must see
- Balkans | 182 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued
- Classic cars displayed in Albania
- Balkans | Greece speaks Bayraktar Kızılelma