Parliament members in North Macedonia will return to work tomorrow after 11 days of New Year and religious holidays.
Tomorrow, the Speaker will coordinate regularly with the coordinators of the parliamentary blocs, and the activities of this week will be guided by the results of this week. The sessions of the two parliamentary bodies were also announced.
According to the information published on the parliament’s website, sessions of the National Council for European Integration and the Defense and Security Committee are scheduled to take place, and the first plenary session of this year is expected to take place on Tuesday, January 10.
Members of the National Council for European Integration will hear about the program and priorities of the Swedish Presidency of the Council of the European Union for the period from January to June 2023.
- Balkans | Bulgarian and Turkish businessmen met at the Burgas Business Forum
- Balkans | The fire continues on the island of Rhodes
- Balkans | Blinken said it was appropriate for Türkiye to raise its concerns about NATO expansion
- Balkans | Beserović: “Dodik is a threat to security and must be stopped”
- Balkans | Donation leaflet for earthquake victims in Turkey in North Macedonia
- Balkans | US State Department: Tanks will be delivered only on condition that Ukraine defends its territory
- Balkans | Halkbank signs Serbian coach Slobodan Kovac
- Balkans | The hearing on the extradition of Thodex founder Ozer to Turkey has been postponed to December 30
- Balkans | NATO calls on Kosovo and Serbia to calm tensions
- Fuel prices have been updated.