Oktay Direloglu, a former player of the Turkish national team and the technical director of Gostivar FC, visited Hasan Mehmet Itcuk, the Turkish ambassador in Skopje.
The following statements are included in the publication on this subject from the Turkish Embassy in Skopje:
“We had a pleasant conversation with the president of Gostivar Football Club, Enes Osta, coach Oktay Dirilioglu and their assistants. We congratulate our friends who have achieved success both in football and in various social responsibility projects and we wish them continued success. Our support is with you.”
- Balkans | Ukraine: 116 Ukrainian soldiers were released in a prisoner exchange
- Balkans | In Skopje “2. A meeting of NGOs was held in the Balkans
- Balkans | Thank you from Cavusoglu to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Minister Soylu met with Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirdjieff
- Balkans | Bulgarian citizens who were evacuated from Sudan have returned home
- Balkans | Relief campaign for those affected by the Crescent earthquake
- Balkans | 3 suspects from the FETO organization were arrested at the Greek border
- Balkans | Ukraine: Significant restrictions on electricity consumption will apply this winter
- Balkans | Kamali, a sociologist working in Sweden, pointed out that the burning of the Noble Qur’an is a racist act.
- Balkans | The government announced that pasta products would be 15% cheaper and dairy products 10% cheaper.