The Ministry of National Defense announced the intervention of 27 people who were forcibly sent from Greece to our country.
In a statement from the Ministry of National Defense, “Our border guards intervened 27 people who were trying to forcibly send them to our country from Greece. In the investigation it was found that one of the individuals was a member of the terrorist organization PKK / KCK.
“In addition, 3 people who tried to illegally cross from our country to Greece were arrested. The examination found that two of the individuals belonged to a terrorist organization affiliated with the Kurdistan Workers’ Party / Kurdistan Community Group,” the ministry’s statement read.
- Balkans | A barricade was set on fire in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic: I ask NATO to protect the Serbs in Kosovo
- Balkans | Djokovic reached the quarter-finals at the Australian Open
- Balkans | Zelensky: We have to fight for the supply of modern tanks
- Balkans | Directed by Peleshi’s Bayraktar: ‘I hope we don’t have to use it’
- Balkans | The Coast Guard prevented Greece from harassing Turkish fishing boats
- Balkans | According to Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis, a solution with Turkey is possible
- Balkans | The Holy Quran Respect Program will be held in front of the Turkish Embassy in Sweden
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu: The balance between the United States, Turkey and Greece has begun to deteriorate
- Balkans | Second ammonia leak in a month in Serbia