The Ministry of National Defense (MSB) reports that the Turkish Air Force responded to an attempt by Greek planes to prevent NATO flights in the Aegean Sea.
The statement said the Air Mission Order (ATO) was withdrawn 24 hours prior to this mission and the necessary information was provided to NATO Allies.
Our Air Force responded, “Greek planes once again tried to block the NATO flight. While the parcels continued to fly in the international airspace of the Aegean Sea, removed F-16s from 5 different Greek air bases harassed our planes by placing radar locks. Despite the efforts of the planes Greek to prevent NATO mission, our aircraft in the ejection arm continued to fly to successfully complete the mission.Our F-16s, which took off from Dalaman and Akhisar, served as interceptors and responded to the Greek aircraft.Our aircraft in the beam arm flight successfully completed the NATO NEXUS ACE mission and returned to rules safely.”
- Balkans | 57 repatriations in Greece in June alone
- Balkans | Kurti visited the Turkish language school in Pristina
- Balkans | Protest after a shipwreck in Greece
- Balkans | chain accident on the Kirchova – Gostivar highway; one wounded
- Balkans | Amazing analysis of Turkish commandos in Kosovo from the Greek press
- Balkans | Exercise “Pirin Sentinel 23”, which was held in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Description of “Senseless Country” by Dodik
- Balkans | An Albanian national who studied in Izmir and works on Turkish-Albanian relations in his country.
- Balkans | The Kremlin: The criminal case against Prigozhin will be closed. Prigozhin is going to Belarus
- Balkans | Message from WHO Director-General Ghebreyesus to Turkey “We are with you on this painful day”