Mufti of Bulgaria d. Mustafa Haji met with Sait Yusuf, Vice President for Turks Abroad and Related Communities (YTB) Affairs.
During the meeting held in the office of the Chief Mufti, representatives of the two institutions discussed the implementation of projects in the field of education.
The Vice President of YTB introduced the latest international scholarship program that provides the opportunity to apply for and fund education at all levels of higher education at one of the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
- Balkans | The Ministry of Justice announced the names of those who participated in the working group on constitutional amendments
- Balkans | “July 15 is a turning point in the history of Turkish democracy”
- Balkans | Alaka Mosque in Tuzla will regain its dome in 1888
- Balkans | Serbian customs confiscate 94,000 euros that the driver hid in his belt￼
- Balkans | Ta Nea: Greece is trying to buy Spike missile systems from Israel
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Ottoman President attends “Democracy Summit”
- Balkans | 182 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | Bayraktar statement from Kosovo Defense Minister Mihaj
- Balkans | President Pendarovski attended the panel discussion at the IBU
- Balkans | The women’s national rugby 7 team is second in Croatia