Mustafa Budur was appointed Counselor of Religious Services at the Turkish Embassy in Skopje.
Mustafa Budur, who graduated from the Faculty of Theology at Erzurum Atatürk University and held various positions in the Directorate of Religious Affairs for many years, was appointed Counselor for Religious Services at the Turkish Embassy in Skopje.
Who is Mostafa Bodour?
Ziya Pasha was born in the Tebaşı district of Eskişehir in 1974, after completing his primary education at Bodor Eğrüz Primary School, he was trained by KK Hafiz.
educational life; He graduated from Eskişehir Sarar Imam Hatip High School in 1996, from the Faculty of Theology at Erzurum Atatürk University in 2022, and from the Institute of Social Sciences at Erzurum Atatürk University in 2007.
Career Mustafa Boudour began his career in 1997 under the Presidency of Religious Affairs, respectively. He held various positions such as Imam Khatib, Regent Muezzin, Preacher, District Mufti, Directorate of Education Center and recently Directorate of Higher Religious Specialization Center in Ankara.
Bodour, who was appointed as the Religious Services Counselor at the Turkish Embassy in Skopje by the latest presidential decree, is married with three children and speaks Arabic.
- Balkans | Ottoman Foreign Minister visits Kyiv
- Balkans | An Albanian family looks at the smallest Quran in the world
- Balkans | A rally in support of Ukraine was held in Greece
- Balkans | Special security requests from Real Madrid in Belgrade
- Balkans | Elon Musk also revealed the process of suspending Trump’s account
- Balkans | Serbia announces that it will deploy military personnel on the borders of Kosovo
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama: President Erdogan has done an exceptional job for Turkey
- Balkans | The Wizard of Oz meets its audience in Prizren
- Balkans | Rosen Jeliazkov was elected Speaker of the 49th Session of the Bulgarian People’s Assembly
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government approved a memorandum between BSMEPA and KOSGEB