The leader of the main opposition party VMRO DPMNE in North Macedonia, Kristian Mycoski, has accused President Stevo Pendarovski of acting like an analyst.
President of VMRO DPMNE Christian Mycoski answered a question about President Stevo Pendarowski’s speech at the Assembly during his visit to the Airport Municipality.
Mycoskie said, “Stevo Pendarowski has been working as an analyst, and he hasn’t taken concrete steps lately. You often see him running in public, and then when he wins, he’ll take 2-3 steps back because he doesn’t care if the crowd likes him, but whether he likes him before.” BDI and SDSM government, which support is expected in the coming period. He said.
President Pendarovski will be shown taking a step forward from time to time and stepping back after starting ahead, Mycoski stressed, “but nowhere will you see anything being done to ensure security in Macedonia.” He said.
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- Balkans | Celebration of the tenth anniversary of Croatia’s membership in the European Union
- Balkans | Zara gave an unforgettable concert in Prizren
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Parliament refused to veto the amendments to the election law
- Balkans | The 270th issue of “Turkiti” magazine, published in Kosovo, has been published.
- Dictator husbands who died horribly
- Balkans | Ambassador Özoğrgen called Turkey “4. represented at the Balkan and Black Sea Forum
- Balkans | The start of the International Under-17 Football Championship in Pristina
- Balkans | Isolation warning to Skopje
- Balkans | Rescue of 33 irregular migrants paid by Greece