The leader of the main opposition party VMRO DPMNE in North Macedonia, Kristian Mycoski, has accused President Stevo Pendarovski of acting like an analyst.
President of VMRO DPMNE Christian Mycoski answered a question about President Stevo Pendarowski’s speech at the Assembly during his visit to the Airport Municipality.
Mycoskie said, “Stevo Pendarowski has been working as an analyst, and he hasn’t taken concrete steps lately. You often see him running in public, and then when he wins, he’ll take 2-3 steps back because he doesn’t care if the crowd likes him, but whether he likes him before.” BDI and SDSM government, which support is expected in the coming period. He said.
President Pendarovski will be shown taking a step forward from time to time and stepping back after starting ahead, Mycoski stressed, “but nowhere will you see anything being done to ensure security in Macedonia.” He said.
- Balkans | Kosovo Serbs protest against Vucic
- Balkans | Bomb threat on the Central Bank and nine secondary schools
- Balkans | The claim that Greece is planning to take a “12 mile” decision in the Aegean Sea
- Balkans | Serbian Minister Dacic: “The burning of the Holy Quran in Sweden is a great tragedy”
- Balkans | Talevski, the former mayor of Monastir, was sentenced to 7 years in prison
- 12-mile warning for Greece
- Balkans | Serbia appeals to Kosovo to arrest a former policeman of Serb origin
- Balkans | In Kosovo, there is a high cost of public transportation in the city￼
- Balkans | United States of America; Germany welcomed the meeting of the delegations of Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | Bakteisi: We will not allow the energy crisis to be a burden on citizens