Hristian Mycoski, head of the main opposition party VMRO DPMNE in North Macedonia, said that elections should be held to elect a government by the people.
When asked how do you interpret Prime Minister Kovachevski’s statements that forming a government against the Democratic Union for Integration (BDI) is a bad idea, Hristijan Mickoski, head of VMRO DPMNE, said, “In this government, BDI is a bigger factor than SDSM and on Kovachevski it is only natural for Ahmet to say what He wants to hear it.” gave the answer.
Mickoski, describing the government of BDI and SDSM, called Ahmeti a master and Kovachevski a servant, calling his predecessor, who was not elected by the people, thus Ahmeti, who was allowed to remain in office for another day and enjoy the privileges he received from the citizens and the people and said he was a follower.
According to President Mycoskie, early parliamentary elections are more than necessary to form a government elected by the people and working for the people.
- Balkans | The European Hand of Orphans Association extends the Hand of Mercy to orphans in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Rescue of 56 illegal immigrants expelled from Greece
- Balkans | 70,000 Jews from 95 countries will immigrate to Israel in 2022
- Balkans | Blinken says Kosovo and Serbian leaders ‘face difficult compromises’
- Balkans | Kosovo Rescue Team Leader: We’ll do our best
- Balkans | Serbia wants the European Union to object to Kosovo’s membership application
- Balkans | Greece will require a COVID-19 test for travelers from China
- Balkans | Ukraine will be one of the main priorities during the OSCE presidency in North Macedonia
- Balkans | 2.5 dinars, a new high on diesel
- Balkans | An invitation from Switzerland to Kosovo and Serbia