The head of the main opposition party VMRO DPMNE in North Macedonia, Hristian Mycoski, said that Prime Minister Dimitar Kovaczewski and President Stevo Pendarovski were taken hostage by the Democratic Union for Integration (BDI).
VMRO DPMNE President Hristijan Mickoski said in a statement yesterday in Kavadarci, “We have a collapsed government, there is complete chaos in the institutions. There is a prime minister who bids in the afternoon and in the evening talks about how to save Macedonia and bring it into the EU. They don’t even consider its membership A serious factor because they don’t even know who is actually running their party. But honestly, whatever it is, one thing is for sure, the biggest influence in SDSM is also driven by Rechica (BDI Center)”. Use phrases.
Speaking about SDSM being held hostage by BDI, Mycoskie said, “SDSM is a hostage party and servant of BDI, which is the government’s true and largest partner.” He said.
Mycoski added that the BDI took hostage not only SDSM, but also the head of state Pendarovski.
- Balkans | People on the streets against violence in Serbia
- Balkans | EU leaders find resilience in the banking sector
- Balkans | Kavazovic: We know that Serbia was the main organizer of the attacks on Bosnia during the period 1992-1995
- Balkans | Kovachevski: We want Bulgaria to elect a government focused on the principles of the European Union
- Balkans | Elif El Maslı Napoli became Serie A champions after 33 years
- Balkans | Ukraine: More than 233,000 Russian soldiers have been killed since the start of the war
- Balkans | Dudek: Seventh-day Adventists can’t beat us anymore
- Balkans | Threat from Greece to Albania
- Balkans | Croatia responds to the European Union’s refusal to send troops to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Priest of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church Aleksandr Chekerek was excommunicated on his last journey in Edirne