The head of the main opposition party VMRO DPMNE in North Macedonia, Hristijan Mickoski, said that chaos reigns in the country and early elections should be held.
VMRO-DPMNE Leader Hristijan Mickoski said at today’s press conference that early elections are inevitable as chaos reigns in the country.
Mycoskie said: “I think there will be early elections because there is chaos not only between the political parties, but also within the ruling coalition, namely SDSM, BDI and Alternativa, and I think that chaos in the ruling coalition negatively affects the workflow.” He said.
Mycoskie stated that the best time to hold a snap election is May 14-21 because the major religious holidays, Easter and Eid al-Fitr, will end before the end of April.
- Balkans | Wiretapping scandal in Greece: the opposition decided not to participate in the parliamentary vote
- Balkans | “It is not excluded that the current officials will also be on the US blacklist.”
- Balkans | Plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina: two dead
- Balkans | Formation of a new government in Republika Srpska
- Balkans | Consecutive earthquakes occur in Albania
- Balkans | The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkovic met with his counterpart in Skopje
- Balkans | Barbs from Milanovic to the European Union
- Balkans | TMBH President Saraç attended the BBP￼ 30th Anniversary Program
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Minister of Innovation and Growth met with the Ambassador of Turkey in Sofia
- Balkans | Corti: The barriers will go up in a few days