The head of the main opposition party VMRO DPMNE in North Macedonia, Hristijan Mickoski, said that chaos reigns in the country and early elections should be held.
VMRO-DPMNE Leader Hristijan Mickoski said at today’s press conference that early elections are inevitable as chaos reigns in the country.
Mycoskie said: “I think there will be early elections because there is chaos not only between the political parties, but also within the ruling coalition, namely SDSM, BDI and Alternativa, and I think that chaos in the ruling coalition negatively affects the workflow.” He said.
Mycoskie stated that the best time to hold a snap election is May 14-21 because the major religious holidays, Easter and Eid al-Fitr, will end before the end of April.
- Balkans | “The new payment services law enhances the protection of bank users”
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia sent another plane carrying 90 tons of aid to Turkey
- Balkans | The exhibition of tombstones from the Ottoman period opened in Sarajevo Yunus Emre Instituso
- From ancient sewers to the first flush: toilet culture and history
- Balkans | The International Balkan University has become the most published university in the Balkans
- Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama congratulated President Erdogan on the victory
- Balkans | An earthquake in central Juba
- Balkans | Two out of three suspected terrorists were arrested at the Bulgarian border
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Germany cooperate in the development of dual education programmes
- Balkans | “Croatian-Turkish Economic Forum” held in Zagreb