The North Macedonian Assembly dismissed some deputy ministers due to the reshuffle as part of the cabinet reshuffle.
In the 105th session of the Council, Deputy Minister of Defense Assani, Minister of Agriculture and Forestry Abdul Shakur Abedini and Deputy Minister of Education Lulzim Aliu were dismissed by 62 votes of “yes”.
With the Albanian Alliance joining the government, it is expected that Tyrone Yayaga will be appointed as Deputy Minister of Defense, Fyolka Berisha as Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Forestry, Agim Nuhiu as Deputy Minister of Education and Science and Victoria Avramovska Madic as Deputy Minister of Defense. Justice and Maya Manoleva, Deputy Minister of Health.
- Balkans | Dacic: Serbia may change its mind about sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Display of the Turkish flag on the Kosovo Prime Minister’s building
- Balkans | The Bulgarian authorities have accepted the request to extradite Goktas, one of the perpetrators of the Hablimtoglu assassination, to Turkey.
- Balkans | It was claimed that Germany did not meet Greece’s expectations for the armored vehicle
- Balkans | Europe turns to coal in energy crisis
- Balkans | Tajani: Italy wants to strengthen its presence in Serbia and the Balkans
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic Escobar received the US Special Envoy for the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Zelensky: We see Russia’s intention and we will respond
- Balkans | Heavy snowfall has caused transportation disruptions in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | An invitation to donate a container from the Ansar Association