North Macedonia Protection and Rescue Directorate teams, which participated in search and rescue efforts in the earthquake zone in Turkey, have returned to the country.
Zulfikar Zenola, Deputy Director of Protection and Rescue, made the following statements:
“As the Protection and Rescue Directorate, our first team that conducted search and rescue operations in the earthquake zone of the Republic of Turkey returned to Macedonia today safely.
I would like to thank all our teams who worked tirelessly despite the cold, insomnia and many difficulties.
I hope God’s mercy be upon my brothers who lost their lives in the earthquake. May God give patience and strength to our brothers who have lost their families, children, home, work and everything, who have no hope in life, and who are trying to cling to life again in the tent of help.
Praise be to God who entrusted me with this task, to be able to help our brothers and sisters at a time when they were in dire need of help, waiting to be rescued under the rubble in this difficult time.
May God be pleased with everyone who went to my country to perform my duty as well as my humanitarian duty.
No matter how painful we are, I sincerely believe that we will get through these difficult days as soon as possible with human emotions. I pray that Turkey and humanity will not be allowed to live through such difficult times again. May God not harm our motherland Turkey.
- Who are the Germans and what race?
- Balkans | Turkish swimmers have won 38 medals in the Serbian and Cypriot championships
- Balkans | Kosovo’s leaders sign a petition for EU membership
- Dictator husbands who died horribly
- Balkans | Albania is on the rise in tourism, and the number of visitors is increasing
- Balkans | Reactions to Schmidt’s Controversial Decision: The Occupation Government
- Balkans | The citizen who jumped to Vardar survived ￼
- Balkans | The current OSCE Chairman Osmani visited Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Real Madrid Croatian player Luka Modric injured
- Balkans | Members of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina will visit Turkey