It has been declared that citizens of Macedonia do the most amount of their online shopping from Great Britain.
Last year, North Macedonian citizens spent 156.2 million euros to buy products or services from foreign e-merchants using payment cards, an increase of 46.31% compared to 2021.
According to the analysis published by the National Bank of the Macedonian Electronic Commerce Association (AETM), the number of electronic transactions made online by Macedonians from abroad increased by 21.1 percent.
North Macedonians spent the most money in Great Britain (21.8 million euros) last year and conducted the most transactions in Luxembourg (865.9 thousand euros).
- Balkans | “Barrier” statement from the NATO peacekeeping force in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kurti: “Russia is stoking tensions between Kosovo and Serbia while bogged down in Ukraine”
- Balkans | Prime Minister of Montenegro Abazović was received by the Ottoman President of Kosovo
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop visited Tefeyyüz Primary School, which provides education in Turkish, in Skopje.
- Balkans | European Union: Kosovo and Serbia take the first step towards normalization
- Balkans | The aid campaign “We are with Turkey” will be launched in Macedonia
- Balkans | Ansar Association has collected a total of 18 thousand euros for the earthquake victims in Turkey
- 10 museums in Ankara that you must see
- Balkans | The king of ancient Greece was expelled on his last journey with his relatives from the European dynasty
- Balkans | Bosnian Milka Nine sent her last money to earthquake victims in Turkey