The Central Bank of North Macedonia announced that the country’s foreign exchange reserves increased by 15 million euros in June.
And the central bank statement stated that “foreign exchange reserves at the end of June of this year amounted to 4189.7 million euros, an increase of 15 million euros over the previous month.” It has been said.
Most foreign exchange reserves are invested in securities (65.9%), followed by currencies and deposits (24.9%) and gold (9.2%). Data included.
- Balkans | Mathematics success for Turkish students at Elena Gjika
- Balkans | FETO suspect arrested at Greek border
- Balkans | A musician from Bosnia and Herzegovina plays the “tongue drum” for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | The situation is calm in Zvecan in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | “State Medal and Distinguished Sacrifice Medal” in North Macedonia from Türkiye
- Balkans | Mayor Gostivar Taravari met with two retired Turkish teachers
- Balkans | HÖH will support the government proposed by the GERB
- Balkans | Turkey graduate Buş brings together art lovers from Kosovo and Turkish theatre
- Balkans | Air Defender 2023, the largest air exercise in NATO history, begins
- Balkans | The influence of “Lucifer” in Serbia