The North Macedonian Assembly dismissed 3 ministers belonging to the AfD party, which emerged from the government majority.
As part of the cabinet reshuffle in the 104th session of the North Macedonia Council, which continues today, the Minister of Health Bekim Sali of the AfD party, Admirim Aliti, Minister of Information Society and Public Administration, and Minister of State for Diaspora Cemil Çube were dismissed.
While all 65 MPs voted in favor of the removal of Bekem Sally, 64 voted yes, 1 voted no and abstained in favor of Yeti and Chobe.
He stated that the parliamentary session in which the vote for the new ministers will take place will be held in the evening.
After the entry of the Albanian coalition into the government, the names proposed to be included in the new government are:
Justice Minister Krenard Luga
Health Minister Fatmir Majeti
Azir Aliyu, Minister of Information Society and Public Administration
Kaya Dukova, Minister of Environment and Spatial Planning
Tyrone Yagaga, Deputy Minister of Defense
Deputy Minister of Justice Viktoria Avramovska Madek
Violca Berisha, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Forestry
Maya Manoleva, Deputy Minister of Health
Agim Nuhiu, Deputy Minister of Education and Science.
The duties of ministers and deputy ministers are expected to remain the same.
With the decision of the Albanian Alliance to join the government, the ruling coalition was strengthened, thus buying time to implement constitutional amendments that would pave the way for EU negotiations.
- Balkans | PACE Kosovo Delegation in Spain
- Balkans | Allegations of an explosion and shooting in northern Kosovo from the Serbian media
- Balkan Time | In 3 questions – the tension between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | The Bulgarian mufti will support 22 orphans and orphans
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes is moving away from Serbia in the Europa League
- Balkans | Djokovic becomes the longest reigning world number one in tennis
- Balkans | Heavy rains in Kosovo flooded villages
- Balkan Time | Small and medium enterprises can join the Monitoring Committee of the Cross Border Cooperation Program between Greece and Bulgaria
- Balkans | “Bosnia and Herzegovina will lose half of its population by 2070”
- Balkans | The Turkish community in Switzerland and Greece continues to provide assistance to earthquake victims in Turkey