NATO defense ministers will meet in Brussels on February 14-15 with a focus on Ukraine.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg will chair the meeting at NATO headquarters.
Ukraine’s defense contact group will also hold a separate meeting on February 14. The meeting will be hosted by US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.
The last meeting of the Ukrainian defense contact group took place at the German air base Ramstein on January 18-20 with the participation of defense ministers of 50 countries.
The meeting was also attended by Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar.
- Balkans | Cavusoglu: We discussed how we can improve our relations with Serbia
- Balkans | Support of Turkish soldiers to Kosovo in the field of education
- Balkans | Hafez Al-Turki will work in Bosnia and Herzegovina during the month of Ramadan
- Balkans | Kobe Bryant’s wife gets $28.85 million in compensation for the accident photos
- Balkans | Doctors continue to leave Kosovo
- Balkans | “The Greek police have stolen more than two million euros of money or valuables from illegal immigrants”
- Balkans | USA: We are concerned about Wagner’s presence in Serbia
- Balkans | MSB: Eight people were caught trying to cross into Greece illegally
- Balkans | Gechev was received by the Minister of the Interior, Soylu, the Bulgarian Prosecutor
- Balkans | A group of games “Crescent moon and star” for children in the Balkan countries