NATO provided a support package to Bosnia and Herzegovina to enhance its defense capacity.
Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Defense Minister Zokan Helles and Slovak Ambassador to Sarajevo Roman Holben attended the support package handover ceremony held at the Ministry of Defense building in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Noting that Slovakia provided 20,000 euros to enhance the defense capability of the armed forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hillis said that this assistance comes within the framework of the aid package approved for Bosnia and Herzegovina at the NATO summit held in Madrid, Spain. , in the year 2022.
Noting that the aid package includes strengthening the defense capability of the Armed Forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Holben said, “I am glad that Slovakia is the first country to provide this symbolic support. We believe that our NATO partners will also follow suit.” He said.
- Balkans | Albanian Defense Minister visited Israel and signed a memorandum of military cooperation
- World famous castles: 20 of the most beautiful and famous castles
- Balkans | Beserović met with Sadik Babur Vergen, Türkiye’s ambassador to Sarajevo
- Balkans | “Why is the admission of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen not among the priorities of the Swedish presidency?” ￼
- Balkans | The Constitutional Amendments Working Group held its first meeting
- Balkans | Emil, the youngest male in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and her older brother Adnan talked about their 15-month preservation process
- Balkans | Croatia’s support for Romania’s accession to Schengen
- Balkans | The ceremony of accepting the national anthem in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the anniversary of the victory of Çanakkale
- Balkans | Dodik’s prophecy of Izetbegović
- Balkans | The tastes of Turkish cuisine have been introduced to Bosnia and Herzegovina