A cooperation agreement has been signed between Turkey and Bulgaria that will transport up to 1.5 billion cubic meters of natural gas annually.
Fatih Donmez, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of the Republic of Turkey, said in a statement on natural gas sales to Bulgaria that approximately 1.5 billion cubic meters of natural gas will be transported annually to Bulgaria.
“It will contribute significantly to securing natural gas supplies in Europe, especially in Bulgaria,” Dönmez said. Use phrases.
The term of the natural gas agreement is 13 years. This sale is seen as one of the important steps for Turkey to become a gas hub.
Source: AA, Balkan News
- Balkans | Certificate of Appreciation for the Croatian Search and Rescue Teams operating in Turkey
- Balkans | Congratulations from US President Biden to the President of Kosovo Osmani
- Balkans | The votes of dual nationals living in Turkey are crucial for the Bulgarian elections
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic: There will be no fateful day in Ohrid
- Balkans | Police remove barricades in Ştırptse
- Balkans | “Albania has become one of Turkey’s largest partners”
- Balkans | Reciprocal statements in the tension between Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | n. Macedonian Parliament approves a cabinet reshuffle
- Balkans | Albanian Defense Minister visited Israel and signed a memorandum of military cooperation
- Balkans | The first step was taken to clean up the river bed at Mamusa