A cooperation agreement has been signed between Turkey and Bulgaria that will transport up to 1.5 billion cubic meters of natural gas annually.
Fatih Donmez, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of the Republic of Turkey, said in a statement on natural gas sales to Bulgaria that approximately 1.5 billion cubic meters of natural gas will be transported annually to Bulgaria.
“It will contribute significantly to securing natural gas supplies in Europe, especially in Bulgaria,” Dönmez said. Use phrases.
The term of the natural gas agreement is 13 years. This sale is seen as one of the important steps for Turkey to become a gas hub.
Source: AA, Balkan News
- Balkans | Kurti: The deadline that we gave to the KFOR to remove the barriers is coming to an end
- Balkans | The Turkish Coast Guard rescued migrants who had been pushed to death by Greece
- Balkans | S-300 crisis between Russia and Greece
- Balkans | Greek Health Minister Plevris said that shortages of medicines are happening in private pharmacies.
- Balkans | Gazprom: The gas center to be established in Turkey will guarantee transparent and fair prices in the market
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko will host the Greek representative Olympiacos
- Balkans | Bulgaria responds to the European Union’s refusal to join the Schengen Area
- The First and Last Female Pope in History: VIII. Joanne
- Balkans | The illegal “Golden Lake” practice ends at the Bulgarian-Turkish border
- Balkans | Double refund for passengers due to cancellation of train services in France