New roadblocks were set up overnight in the Serb-controlled northern part of Kosovo. As the number of barricades in the north increased, transportation in the area came to a complete halt.
A new barrier, consisting of two gravel trucks, was placed on the main Mitrovica – Zvecan road, before what is now called “Duden Kersh”.
The Serbs have now completely closed the vehicular traffic to Zveshan, which was possible until yesterday, with this barrier.
Meanwhile, he reported that there had been an increase in the number of KPS personnel at all points to which they went, and that KFOR vehicles had increased their movement in these areas.
- Balkans | WHO and Chinese officials discuss the current situation of Covid-19
- Balkans | The Tunnel of Hope in Sarajevo remains one of the most visited places
- Balkans | Germany calls for dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo
- From ancient sewers to the first flush: toilet culture and history
- Balkans | The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkovic met with his counterpart in Skopje
- Balkans | Djokovic beats Tsitsipas in the Australian Open final
- Balkans | Spasovsky: This government will not fall with a new parliamentary majority
- Balkans | Albania buys SİHA from Turkey
- Balkans | It was alleged that Greek military personnel were resting due to the armament programmes.
- The 5 most famous bank robberies in history