New roadblocks have been erected on the road to the Brinjak border crossing in northern Kosovo.
Serbs in the north blocked the road with three trucks near the village of Shaber.
Meanwhile, on Saturday, barricades consisting of trucks and buses were erected on the main road passing through the village of Rudari in Zvecan, preventing traffic in this area.
It appears that the calls made by Kosovo institutions and the international community for the immediate removal of the checkpoints to ensure freedom of movement in the north have had no effect.
- Balkans | North Macedonia to train pilots for NATO
- Balkans | Media in Brussels: Bosnia and Herzegovina will be granted candidate status this week
- Balkans | Former Prime Minister Zeev’s call to the authorities “Mialkov”
- Balkans | Zagreb enthusiastically celebrated Croatia’s third place in the world
- 9 Most Important Gods and Goddesses in Japanese Mythology
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Deputy Prime Minister, Bislemi, met Turkish Ambassador Sakar
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: They will not let anyone into the European Union before us
- Balkans | 2.5 dinars discount on diesel
- Balkans | Skopje YEE Organized Seminar on “Turkish Series in the Balkans”
- Balkans | Tourism activities increased in Bulgaria in December 2022