In North Macedonia, the Democratic Union for Integration (BDI), which has been in power for many years in the Albanian political wing, is not calm.
In the Union for Democratic Integration (BDI), the opposition within the party and the people as a “fiery group” held a press conference today.
BDI Vice President and Vice President Izzat Mesiti criticized First Deputy Prime Minister Artan Grobi and Foreign Minister Bujar Osmani, saying their work had the worst results.
“Making decisions has become the exclusive prerogative of Artan Groppi,” said Misetti. “It has caused a split in the party members.” He said.
Misiti added that Groppi and the foreign minister had the weakest scores in government, and that for the first time, the Albanian opposition’s rating had surpassed that of the BDI.
And participated in the press conference of the group described as the “fire group” Mayor of the Palace Palm Bechetti and Mayor Jair Visar Janio and former director Musa Kafri and Deputy Castriot Rexibi, where as well as Majiti.
- Balkans | The Minister received Akar Angeli, who was appointed Ambassador of Turkey to Kosovo.
- Balkans | Austria is pressuring Bulgaria to receive two billion euros to protect its borders with Turkey
- Balkans | A train and a minibus collide in Koprulu; Many wounded
- Balkans | Goloturk won the 2022 Prize for Literature in Prizren
- Balkans | Vice President Oktay met with his Bulgarian counterpart Utova
- Balkans | Bobuchi: Several thousand companies will pay the crisis tax
- Balkans | Cavusoglu: We discussed how we can improve our relations with Serbia
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic said that his country will not impose sanctions on Russia
- Balkans | Izetbegović was not nominated.
- Balkans | Samir Siponjic, a graduate of Turkey, became a minister in his native Bosnia and Herzegovina