It was announced that a new terminal will be built at the airport in Ohrid, a popular holiday destination in North Macedonia.
According to Macedonian Minister of Transport and Communications Blagoj Bokvarski, the construction of the new terminal building at Ohrid Airport will start this year in coordination with the operator TAV Macedonia.
Pokvarsky said in a statement:They are preparing the project. One of the operator’s obligations as part of the agreement with the government is to build a new terminal at Ohrid Airport, which will provide more capacity and more opportunities for development. It has been said.
Last year, TAV Macedonia extended its twenty-year concession at Macedonia’s two international airports by two years until June 2032, as part of force majeure compensation resulting from two years of operations hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic.
- From ancient sewers to the first flush: toilet culture and history
- Balkans | Continued disruption of railway traffic between Bulgaria and Serbia
- Balkans | High Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina: The sovereignty and territorial integrity of Bosnia and Herzegovina cannot be questioned
- Balkans | The twelfth meeting of the EU-Albania Stabilization and Participation Council was held in Tirana
- Balkans | 66 journalists will be killed worldwide in 2022
- Balkans | The issue of “ancestral property” from the Turks to Greece
- Balkans | The Rumelian community gathered for breakfast in Bursa
- Balkans | Aid collected in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia went to Turkey
- Balkans | Kosovo has made progress in fighting corruption
- Balkans | The leader who brings Turkey and the Balkans closer together: Recep Tayyip Erdogan