The island nation in the Pacific Ocean, New Zealand, has entered the year 2023.
According to the New Zealand Herald news, the island nation said “hello” to the year 2023 at 14:00 CEST.
Spectacular fireworks displays are welcomed in 2023 in Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand.
Auckland’s Sky Tower lights up with a New Year’s light show.
After New Zealand, Australia will say “hello” to 2023 at 16:00.
- Balkans | Media in Brussels: Bosnia and Herzegovina will be granted candidate status this week
- Balkans | European Union countries approve a loan of 18 billion euros for Ukraine
- Balkans | Quiet around new checkpoints in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Heavy rains in Albania caused floods
- Balkans | The Kosovo Force is examining Serbia’s request to send troops to Kosovo
- Balkans | The water level in Vardar has decreased
- Balkans | “Crown of Success” award for ten successful Turkish women in Kosovo
- Balkans | Richarlison’s goal against Serbia was the best goal of the World Cup
- Balkans | Encouraged by Swedish law, neonazis target both Jews and Muslims
- Balkans | Serbia: We will work to ease tensions in northern Kosovo