Representatives of the Köprü Association, Ensar Association, Mercy Association and Vizion-M Association held various meetings in Bursa.
The following statements were made in the statement made by the Bridge Federation on the matter:
Vice President of the Justice and Development Party for External Relations and Deputy Candidate of Bursa El-Sayed. Afkan Al-Ula, Vice President of the Justice and Development Party Mr. Hayati Yazici, Mayor of Bursa, Mr. Elinur Aktaş, Mayor of Osmangazi Municipality, and Mr. A. We had a meeting with Mustafa Dündar in the historical Koza Han.
In addition, we also visited dealers under the electoral activities.
The meeting discussed Türkiye’s activities and projects in many regions in the Balkans It was emphasized that the continuation of these studies depends only on political stability.
In this context, and while emphasizing the importance of the May 14 elections, which will be held in Turkey, for the Balkan region, they hoped that the elections would be beneficial to Turkey and the Balkans.
The Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Alinur Aktaş, also made a statement on her social media account, “Vice-President of the Justice and Development Party, Mr. Efkan Ala and Mr. Together with Hayati Yazici, we met the NGO delegation in North Macedonia. We will continue to work hard To strengthen the bridges of our hearts with our brothers. He rated it.
Vice President of the Justice and Development Party, Hayati Yazigi, said in his statement: “We met our brothers who came from Macedonia to support the May 14 elections. We will work together for a strong Türkiye and a strong Balkans. May our brotherhood and solidarity be forever.” Use phrases.
- Balkans | Bomb threat on the Central Bank and nine secondary schools
- Balkans | Ivan Kolev was re-elected President of the Criminal Court
- Balkans | Deputy Foreign Minister Bozay: Türkiye has relations with Albania everywhere
- Balkans | Boran commanded howitzers from North Macedonia
- Balkans | TMV students in Bosnia and Herzegovina have sent a message of unity to earthquake survivors in Turkey
- Balkans | A young man, who was shot by Greek police, was killed last week
- Balkan Time | Corti – Vucic’s meeting begins in Ohrid
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government approved a bill amending the Bulgarian Identity Documents Law
- Balkans | The European Union extends economic sanctions against Russia for another 6 months
- Balkans | The number of world tourists, which will pass 900 million in 2022, is 63 percent of the pre-pandemic figure.